I’m so excited to share my “how to make a vision board” video and tutorial with you. This has been in the works since I completed my second board with my word of the year. The style of this video is a little different…less of me, more of the vision boards. Tutorial after the video seen below and here.
How to Make a Vision Board:
Making a Vision Board is easier than you think! Plus, Vision Boards are a wonderful way to remind yourself of your goals (both personal and professional) before leaving your home each day. The process takes just a few hours and is very soothing. Let’s jump in!
1. Find a suitable board surface. This could be a piece of poster or even just taking two sheets of scrapbook paper together.
2. Gather a few of your favorite magazines and/or thrifted books. You’ll be cutting out bits and pieces from the pages.
3. Begin cutting out whatever you are drawn to. Remember not to over think the process! If you like something, cut it out and set it aside. Over time, you’ll see your board begin to emerge!
4. Begin to arrange your cut outs on your board. Don’t glue anything down just yet. Instead, play with your cut outs until they have a home.
5. Snap a photo of your board if you have a smartphone handy so you won’t forget where everything goes! Then, begin to glue the cut-outs down. Use a glue stick, mod podge, tape or whatever you have handy. Try to avoid glue bubbles.
6. Allow the board to dry and then display it somewhere special, where you will see it everyday.
I’m a marketing professional/graphic designer who loves a great DIY (do it yourself) project and an adventure in cooking, art, travel, crafting and sewing. I’m documenting my vegan weight loss journey on my YouTube channel, plus sharing my favorite new inspiring products and recipes.
I Heart Subscribers and Comments!
Subscribe via RSS or via email and never miss a post! Have a comment? I’d love to connect with you. Leave a comment below. I read every comment and do my best to respond!